Sunday, August 23, 2009

Partial KMHD Playlist from Saturday night 8/22

There are still glitches in the new system at KMHD. All that showed up today was the 1am hour of the bar:

Counting backwards:

1:54Zoe of Rome / Rachel Taylor Brown (Susan Storm's Ugly Sister)
1:44Liminal / Meredith Monk (Impermanence)
1:38Tona Atoyaatl / Soriah & Ashkelon Sain (Atlan)
1:32Funky Kingston / Toots & the Maytals (best of)
1:32Theme from Shaft / Dutch Rhythm & Steel & Show Band (Soul & Steel Show)
1:24Slipping Into Darkness / War (best of)
1:21Green Onions / Booker T & the MGs (best of)
1:18Bacon Fat / Andre Williams (best of)
1:11 2001 / Deodato (Instrumental Classics)
1:07Fire on the Bayou / Meters (Funkify Your Life)
1:03Familiar Reality-Opening / Dr. John (The Sun, Moon & Herbs)

UPDATE:
I've been trying to piece together, in what's left of my brain, some other parts of the playlist. I will try to rebuild what I did as it comes back into memory. It may take a while.

For instance, I opened the show at 10pm with:
Keith Jarrett / Bop-Be / Bop Be / vinyl
Eric Dolphy / Hat and Beard / Out To Lunch
Gary Burton & Steve Swallow / Chelsea Bells / Hotel Hello

After I opened The Bar and played the Bettye LaVette tunes and the interview, I think it went something like this:


Tony Ozier / Aural Penetration
Liv Warfield/ Brother Man / Embrace me
Prince / Kiss / The Hits II

1 comment:

  1. nice blog you are having ,check out my blog too for wallpapers and pictures.i started just now,you can follow me there, anyway thanks for checking... :)
    http://stilens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.